Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grades and Sickness

Okay it's been a little more than a month since the last time I wrote. I'm trying to keep up. A lot has happened but then again it's been a month. There are always thing that I can count on. One is that things hardly ever go as planned. Valentines Day was a bummer this year. I didn't get to spend it with my honey. Sad but true. He was in Virgina. The kids had fun. Aaron made me a really sweet card. Another thing you can count on is you will get sick at the wrong time. It seems like someone or another has been sick for almost the last month. I have been sick for the last two days. It isn't how I want to spend the weekend. I feel bad for the kids.

Kira and Aaron have been great at helping out. Elijah was good at helping once he got back from camp. I have some really great kids. Now all I have to do is get Elijah to do his homework and hand it in. He's going to kill me with school. He does the work but doesn't turn it in. In math he knows how to do it because his tests scores are fine. It's just bringing his grade down not turning his work in. I just don't know what to do to motivate him. I'm counting on finding the motivating factor hopefully sooner than later.

Aaron is going to district on his science project. He is very excited about it.

Kira had a region debate tornament this weekend. She doesn't think that she made it to state. I'm kinda sad for her. She will find out on Monday. I hope that she made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment