Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy Things Kids say

When you have kids you can always count on them saying the funniest, craziest, zaniest and almost always not the most appropriate things. I wish I had written all the things my older ones had said when they were younger. I remember once at a drive thru it was taking a little longer then we wanted it to and because Terry had been complaining when it was finally our turn to receive our food Aaron said to the person "What did you have to kill the cow!" Not funny at the time but now it is. Well the persons that come up with the best sayings now most of the time is Noah and Isabelle. When Noah was younger and learning to be potty trained when ever he had to go to the bathroom and had to go poops he would scream from where ever he was as he was running to get to the bathroom "My butts working!! My butts working!!!" Now he says things like "Mom, I just pooped crap." Well, I decided to change the brand of toilet paper the kids are using because they go through it so fast. Well Noah asked me if it was as soft as the other. I told him I didn't know. Then he told me " Well, Mom I don't know if I can use that kind because it will make my butt scratchy." I have no idea what that means but I think it's cute anyway.
Recently Isabelle hasn't been able to sleep through the night. It is so cute when she wakes up and come into my room with all her hair going every where. She asks if she can sleep in bed with me I ask her why. Her reply is " I can't sleep in my room in my bed because I'm afraid of heights." I don't know where she got that from. She doesn't sleep in a bunk bed or anything. It's amazing how we forget these little things. Noah had gotten a watch for Christmas and was looking at it. His Aunt Dona was by him he looked at her and at the watch and told her that it was time for her to leave. I think that was when he was 3. What a corker. Isabelle when she was 2 she was just learning how to speak. She answered to Princess. We asked her if Kira her older sister was a princess also. She said "No just me." I'm hoping that I can keep this up so that I can remember and have laughs when I'm sad. I know I can count on it making me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment