Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Is school almost over? No but got braces off!!


I can't believe that the school year is almost over. I want it end already. Though then it does get pretty busy with the last minute things. Notice how it's always busy. No matter what. What ever happened to stopping to smell the roses. Taking a break from it all. The world really won't stop. Then maybe it would. Can't take that chance. Well anyway there has been a lot of things going on here. I've been sick,busy,tired or all three to do any writing. So I'm taking a little bit of a break now and the world still seems to be going on.
First of all these are the cute Noah saying for the last 2 weeks. He had come home from school one day. We were talking about his day. When he told me this. "Mom." " Yes Noah." "Do you know what?" "No Noah. What?" I'm thinking that it will be a riddle or joke. "I have a girlfriend." "Really Noah" "Yeah, and I'm a boyfriend. Kelsee told me today that she was my girlfriend and that I was her boyfriend." "I'm really glad that she told me because I would have never have known if she didn't" "Wow! I'm a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend." That was pretty cute because all of a sudden Isabelle has a boyfriend also.
We were driving home from soccer games. We had drove past a yard sell. I told the kids that we didn't need anything from the sell. Aaron suggested that we sell one of the kids. I asked which one he suggested Elijah. I said no way we would need at least 2.5 million just to break even before we could even as for a price. He then suggested Kira I said we would need 50-500,000 before we would break even. The older kids then suggested Aaron . I said no to that because he was my go to guy for cleaning. Nobody wanted to sell Isabelle. At this time Noah piped in saying You can't sell me because I'm handsome and talented. We all laughed but he was really serious. This last week was really big for Kira because she got her braces off. There were no maybe this month and it not being it. She did a really good job with it. I got pictures and video of it. Yeah you guys get to watch it.
She also had her debate banquet. I can't believe that she is going to be a sophmore next year.

I have planned the first couple of weeks of summer already because we will be going to Virgina. The kids will miss the last day of school. They seem to be more upset about that than excited to be going to Virgina. Kira is of course already stressed about it.
Amazing enough I had a whole to say but now I don't. I am pretty excited that we will be seeing Terry soon. It's sad that he missed Noah's graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment