Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Moms shouldn't take time outs

When we had gotten back from Virgina I was tired and all the stress seem to be keeping me going left. I was playing with the kids, and asked to take a time out. I put on a show for them. It was awfully quite (never a good sign.) I got up when I heard the water running in the bathroom. I asked Isabelle what she was doing. She told me that she was washing her mustache off. I thought that was weird but I went downstairs to do laundry. When I got upstairs I saw her face. She had drawn on it with a black marker. If you looked at her from a distance she looked like she had two black eyes. It looked like somebody beat her pretty bad. All I could do was laugh. She didn't like it so much when it wouldn't come off. So it had to wear off. This is the reason why my friends moms don't take time outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment